How do I transfer prescriptions and set up new doctors when I move my parents closer to me?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
If you mean physical help, there are "senior movers" in many areas to help.
This article may help some:
There is more information in the article than just physically. Hiring a geriatric care manager could help in this situation - someone to over see the move.

Also, try checking both state Web sites under something called Aging Services or a related name. There you will find a version of the National Family Caregiver Support Program. You should find some guidance there.
Good luck!
We used Walgreens Pharmacy good in any state. Local cancer support group can give their OPINION not recommendation for doctor's or center

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support