What tests will my mother receive whilst in the psychiatric unit of the hospital for a month?

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "sectioned"? I don't know what this is.
well i am in the uk, sectioned means she as been put in a pyschiatric unit
Your mother must of shown signs of being a threat either to herself or to someone else to have been committed to a psychological evaluation like this.

She will be put through a complete physical and mental evaluation related to several areas. 1. Is her nutrition impacting her mental and emotional well being? 2. Does she have circulation problems in her brain that are impacting her mental health? 3. What is her level of functioning? 3. Does she have a mental illness like depression, anxiety, bipolar, OCD, schizophrenia? 4. Does she have a personality disorder? 5. How well does she respond to medications, to group work and to individual therapy. It's a complete workup from every angle of the DSMIV.