I am on a limited income and my kids refuses to help me financially, where can I look for subsidized apartments for an independent senior?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Every town has at least one apt. complex that is gov. subsidized. Sounds like you would qualify with your income (and you will need to "qualify" every year). Call your local office on aging and ask for a list of gov. subsidized senior apts.
The apartments in our town are really nice and charge one third of the regular rent.
good luck

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support