Need an Elder Law Attorney specializing in nursing home, contested guardianship.

Our family want our dad back. The state guardian is not taking care of dad. The state guardian do not want dad's family to have a relationship with him. She has cut us out of the care plan meeting and do not call us when he is in the hospital by himself.

Can you help this caregiver?

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support