My sister negated our dual Power Of Attorney and became Mom's legal guardian. She is making decisions that my mom doesn't agree with. How can stop this?

How did your sister negate your POA? You may want to see an elder attorney about this. Something doesn't seem right here.
PAM:

Looks like obtaining guardianship was the only way she could override your POA and be in charge of it all. I also suggest you get an attorney to set up a durable POA that spells out your rights, responsibilities, and limits. And while you're at it, see if you can have a living will drawn up for the family. Both these suggestions will send your sister into a hissy fit, but clearly she has other plans that don't include you. Take care of the paperwork first, then you'll be able to negotiate the long-standing friction between both of you on an even keel and reach a workable compromise. ... At least while your mother is alive.

-- ED