Is there a service that can take my father and I to and from his doctor's?

Asked by

My father has Parkinsons and Dementia doesn't help. I have a challenging time getting him up. So, I know that putting him in my car will be close to impossible. I live in Orange County, CA.

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Top Answer
Call The Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) of Orange County (you can find it on the Internet) and find out what resources are available in your situation.

Good luck!
That you so much JEANNEGIBBS!!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support