Does anyone know where to report rude and neglectful personnel of a senior village?

The personnell at a Senior Village in Fresno is rude and neglects the elderly. i've been to the office a few times for my mother and they don't seem to care about helping the people that live there. The ignore them when they are standing there trying to get someones attetnion in the office and talk to them not in a nice way. I have also called and they are not nice over the phone, until they know i'm not an elderly that lives there, then they change their tone! According to what i have seen, they are incensitive and not helful at all to the elderly. They also don't acknowldege timely or try to acknowldege timely,issues that they may have in their apartments. Thanks

You can contact the long-term care ombudsman for that area. Go to www.ltcombudsman.org and type in the Zip code. You'll find the contact person through that site, or else you can go to the state website for the information.
Good luck,
Hi Carol,

I appreicate you taking the time to answer my question. I will do what you suggest. :)
IF YOUR RELATIVE LIVES IN INDEPENDENT HOUSING, THAT IS NOT YOUR LONG TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN'S ROLE.
IF IT IS AN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY, IT IS.
IF THIS AN INDEPENDENT LIVING OR APARTMENT COMPLEX-YOU CAN TRY THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OVER IT.
Hi Maire, she is in fact at an a subsidized Senior Apartmetn Complex. Thanks for responding also! You and others that help are such great people. I'm greatful that you and Carol responded :)