My mom has osteoporosis and is able to take care of herself for the most part. Is there a place when she can live that will assist her only when needed?

she has no os
My Mom has severe Ost. and it does limit her choices if she should ever want to live at a ALF. Most do not offer much personalized care and do not assist residents to dining halls, etc. So the services they do offer would not work for Mom.
Mom is now in her own apt. She does fairly well with a lot of help from us and a little from paid caregivers. I see a time in the near future where this will be too much for her. We plan on having her live with us...although she has made it clear that she does not want to "live with family." Or we will find a place where she can be close and we can monitor her care.
No facility will be as caring as a home environment with interested family looking out for you.
good luck...I would be interested to know if you find a good alternative.