My wife had her leg amputated, has had 11 heart attacks, bypass surgery, 2nd defribrillator implanted. How do I apply as family caregiver?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
The easiest way to find out what's possible within your state is to contact the local area agency on aging. There's usually one in each county or region of the state.

You might also go visit your nearest state department of health and welfare to see what's possible. Do it ASAP! With the stagnant economy funds are getting cut every where.

Please contact your local Area on Aging, I looked it up for you on the Internet.
Area Agency On Aging
230 N Union Ave
Pueblo, CO 81003


Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support