Is there an agency to help care for my mother who lives with us, so that my wife and I can get a break?

Asked by

My mother is 89 and lives with me and my wife. is there a agency to help care for her and give us a break

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
There are adult day care places, or you could hire someone to come to your house and watch her once in a while. How about someone from your mom's church that would be willing to take a few hours and visit?

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support