Where can I find money to help with the medical costs?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
I'd advise you to go to your State's Web site and type "aging" in the search box. From there you should be led to local information where you may get some help. Good luck,
depending on your situation, there is financial aid to help pay for care for senior citizens with a health issue.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support