Is persistent, loud screaming from a nurse in nursing home detrimental to my mother's health?

Is it detrimental to my mother's health if the nursing is persistently screaming at her loudly in the nursing home? She's 87 years old, and bedridden. Has dementia.

Unfortunately, with Alzheimer's, there are people who do that and it's very hard on other residents in a home. There's only so much a nursing home can do, since probably the only resources is drugs, which must be handled judiciously.

I'm assuming you've asked about this, since the home should be able to tell you something about how they are trying to handle the situation (without breaking the screaming person's privacy regulations).

Even good facilities have to deal with these things sometimes. But do make your concerns know if you haven't.