I there any financial support I can get to help with the cost of taking care of my mom?

Asked by

all she has is social security

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
She may be eligible for Medicaid, and in some states, you could get a stipend for her care from Medicaid. But this is a state by state situation. Try going to your State Web site and look under something similar to "aging services." You should find local contact information there. Follow through on that.
Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support