Is there a grant or assistance in texas to help supplement income if I stay home to take care of my elderly grandparent?

Asked by

my grandfater,84, had a heart attack 2 months ago and has yet to recover and has given up on rehab, they are wanting him to leave since he wont do the excercises, my granmother is not able to assist him when he comes home. I would like to take care of them but that means not working. Not sure what to do.

Can you help this caregiver?

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support