Is there health care available for an adult son who takes care of his disabled mother?

Asked by

I can't provide as well when I'm sick. My mother has epilepsy and lives with me. I do not have any heath care for myself and a pre-existing heart condition, I've been getting sick alot with flu, colds, everything... Is there heath care insurance available for adult family member who cares for a disabled parent. I'm not registered as a caregiver.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
The Family Caregiver Support Program should be available in every state through Federal funding. Go to your state's Web site and look for aging services and for that program. They will tell you who in your area administers this program.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support