I was told that theres a possibility of earing an income for becoming the in-home care person, is this true?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I've been told the same thing. A doctors order is needed proving the person needing the care is in need of around the clock care and cannot be left alone. I have not tried to get help as of yet but you might want to contact the Social Security office where you live.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support