I need help for my elderly parents. They need help paying for caregivers and I cannot afford to quit working. What do I do?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I would go to your state or county website and call the number on there for the department of Aging services. They should help you to see if there are state funded caregivers or help with paying for a professional caregiver to come in. Don't stress it will be ok!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support