I moved in with my 93-year-old grandmother after she fell. Over half of every day is spent with her. Any way I can be paid for doing this?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Is your grandmother on Medicaid? There may be some funds through that program. I'd go to her state's Web site and looking under some version of "aging services." There you will find local contacts and programs with links to follow. You should find an email address and/or phone number, as well. Calling 2-1-1 in many states can also get you to some services.
Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support