conflict21001 Asked November 2010

I can't work due to 24hr care of my sick elderly mom how can I get finacial help?

3

Answers

Unfortunately it is hard to have two people not bringing in any income. Do you parents have any assests. If you take care of them have a right to be paid for your sacrifice out of their assests if theyhave any. You should try to have one person working at least.

CharAnder Nov 2010
Where can my husband and I find out where we can get paid taking care of our elderly parents at home. They don't want to go to a nursing facility. So we choose to take care of them. We take care of them 24 hrs a day. We need money help cause neither one of us can work. Please help us!!!

JudyC Nov 2010
Rent out a room to a person or offer a room to a person that can care for her while you are working. Even a pull out sofa sleeper for them to sleep on if you don't have a room availble.