How do you obtain guardianship?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You'll need a doctor's testimony saying the person is not competent, and then you'll need to go to court. It's hard and can take some time. Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support