My father has dementia and gives all of his Social Security checks to scammers. How do we get POA?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Since it's gone this far, you may have to go to court to get conservatorship and/or guardianship. It's long and hard, but unless he's competent enough to give consent, it could be your only choice. You should see an elder law attorney or an estate attorney for help.
Take care,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support