I'm her only child, how do I get power of attorney?

Asked by

I live in Texas and my mom lives in Arkansas, she seems very confused after a hospital stay.

Can you help this caregiver?

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support