How do I get financial aid for taking care of my mother?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
If she is on Medicaid you may be able to get some help. Go to your state Web site and look under their version of aging services. There should be contact information there. Much aid is locally controlled - even if the program is federal.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support