How do I get housing and financial assistance for an elder who collects a monthly pension?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
I would contact your local agency on aging or even AARP--they can steer you in the direction for receiving the necessary forms to apply for assistance....His physician may even be of help in this matter.

Good Luck!


Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support