How can I get help caring for my husband with Lewy-Body Dementia?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Check with the Alzheimer's Association in your phone book. Also, go to your state's Web site and look under their version of the Family Caregiver Support Program. There should be local information there fo help.

Good luck. Please don't try to do this alone.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support