If a person lives alone and is very sick who can help him?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Would you like to contact his family if you knew them or local dept of social services for aging care...how old is this person?
I would agree with STF. Contact elderly services would be the best thing to do; and of course the family if you can contact them.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support