How do I help my mom who has no health insurance get the medicine she needs for diabetes?

How old is she?
63 with bad kidneys and loss of vision diebetes etc ,etc
Your state's Department of Aging may also have an affordable medications program that can help alleviate some of the costs. If your mother or father are a veteran, she may be able to receive some assistance from the VA - even if your father is deceased.
In Athens Georgia, we have a Mercy health center and another that helps aid people with no insurance. They get local doctors to help get Rx from area reps donated for people who go thru their system. It took me 9 months to get help with my ulcer cilice but I am doing good now. Also 211 in most areas have resources also.
Here are a few ways to get help with prescription costs:

1. Medicare Part D (if your mother is eligible)

2. Additional drug benefit programs include

3. Some drug companies offer free or reduced-price medications, check with the Partnership for Prescription Assistance

All the information on pharmaceutical patient assistance programs plus hundreds of other programs. Each workday 15,000-17,000
people visit our site. We have all the applications on the website.

Our information is ease to access, updated regularly, and free. We gather no information about our users.

You don't have to pay to apply to these programs. Most are easy to apply to and respond quickly.

We also offer a free drug discount card. No registration is required and anyone is eligible to use it. The average savings is 50% with occasional savings of up to 80% or even more.