Can I get paid for taking care of a blind person?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
If the person is on Medicaid you may be able to get some hours paid. Go to your state's Web site and look under "aging services" or some disability services - they use different names. You should find, at the least, so contact information. They will be able to help you find out what is locally available.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support