Can I get paid for taking care of my elderly mother in the state of Pennsylvania?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You may want to go to the PA Web site and look under aging services. From there you should be able to find a contact to help you with local resources. If she is on Medicaid, there may be soom funds for you.
Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support