Where can I find a support group for a family with a 54-year-old dad that has had brain damage?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
I would try calling your local Office or Agency of the Aging and ask about support groups you could also ask your local hospitals and your MD -there is probably a caregivers support in your area to start with others may have the same concerns as you do.
I live in Washington State. Here we have a program from people suffering from TBI (traumatic brain injury), The Seattle Brain Works. You could check the out on Facebook. The might be able to direct you to something similar in your area. Good luck!

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support