My father passed away in 2011. How do I find out if he made any estimated tax payments for 2011?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Top Answer
David: Call the IRS. Give them your father's SS number. Give them YOUR SS number, so that they can "see" the relationship. Tell the IRS that you believe that your father made ES payments in 2011 prior to his passing. They will tell you whether he did or not, and how much.
Thank you for this. It sounds straightforward.. too easy to be true. I'll try it.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support