Where can I find a local support group?

Need to find a support group in Omaha/Council Bluffs area before I go crazy. Moved from Phoenix to small town in IA to take care of elderly father. Lucky enough to find job that I can work from home to keep eye on him but feel so isolated and alone.
I have been here a year and a half and basically know no one. My father monopolizes most all of my time. Wouldn't even know where to go to find friends who would be interested in someone who's life is basically not my own anymore.
Would just be nice to be able to get out of house and talk to another adult who understands.

Call your local Area Agency on Aging, if you have one. If not, the Alzheimer's association should be able to direct you to support groups. Other non-profit social services organizations can generally give you this information, too. Good for you! Please look until you find one. If nothing else, you can let your church or synagogue know you'd like to start one. You are not alone in this, I can assure you!