My 82 year old mother is suffering from Alzheimer’s. Where can I find an organization that will keep her during the day?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Adult day care might be what you are looking for. Sometimes these are connected with a nursing home. You could start with a phone call there. Many area have an ombudsman program that will help you find resources.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support