My father has cancer and is very weak with his walker. Where can I find a service that with help with cleaning his bathroom and staying clean?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 5 of 5
You can contact your local Dept. of Aging to get advice as a start.
Thank you. I spoke with someone and they said it would take a while to get the paper work done
Yes, and out of the mouths of babes comes wisdom.
Have you asked to have a social worker come to your home to assess your Dad that might speed things up for you-you might also look into high school kids who would like to work who could do things to help you with his care to start with now that most schools will be out for the summer.
as a caregiver how can we prevents our elders from falling everytime when they're going to get their things by their own and it always happen inside their rooms that we cannot able to see everytime

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support