Is there financial aid to help pay for motorized wheel chairs?

Asked by

I need to provide a motorized wheel chair and lift to my sister so she can continue to live independently. Is there help for this?

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Is she on Medicare? There may be help through Medicare. You could also try local charities that may have donated medical equipment. Try going to your state Web site and looking under aging services. There you should find some local contact information. Good luck.
Where do you live? My mother has an almost new motorized wheel chair which she can no longer use. it is in pristine condition and I would be more than happy to give it to you if you could pick it up.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support