Is there financial aid to help pay for a room addition for my crippled dad?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Check your state Web site under "aging Services" or something similar and you should find contact information. Once you find someone in your community, you may be able to find some help. Frankly, I'm not too optimistic, but much depends on where you live. It doesn't hurt to check all angles, and that is easiest by going to a local source. If your community has an Area Agency on Aging, they may be able to direct you, as well.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support