I moved my husband to Tulsa. What help is available here?

Asked by

Dr is still out in country, home health comes here, but I still need other resources

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Top Answer
Hi Donna from Oklahoma!

Welcome to AgingCare. Here is the contact information for the Tulsa Area Agency on Aging.


Call them and see what resources are available to you and your husband. For support with caregiving, stick around here and chat with some of the other caregivers - they have great advice!!

The AgingCare Team

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support