gerih Asked June 2010

my mom flies of the handle at things she used to be able to tolerate and she says she wants to die. What is with this obesession over dying?

3

Answers

gerih Jun 2010
Thank you so much. Its helped me put this in perspective and stop taking it all so personally. I will take your advice. Thank you again. Yes getting old stinks :(

NancyH Jun 2010
It does sound like she's depressed, and I agree that she probably needs to be seen by a doctor for that. As for flying off the handle, I find myself as I get older a lot less tolerant of the things that used to not bother me at all. I'm thinking that's all part of getting older. I also get a little more overwhelmed when things are thrown at me all at once. Getting old stinks.

PirateGal Jun 2010
Perhaps it's time to take her to the psychologist, she may need some meds to control the depression that comes with the aging process.