What should be done about a father with multiple health issues who refuses to give his son Power of Attorney?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
You may have to prove he is a danger to himself. With dementia, you may be able to prove that. You may want to contact your local Adult Protective Services through the Department of Human Services and see what advice/help they can offer you.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support