My mom has congenital heart failure which causes water to fill up in her lungs ever 2 or 3 months and she is bi-polar. How can I deal with caring for her?

Asked by

MY mom has congentel heart falture, which cause water to fill up in her lungs every 2 to 3 monthes she is also bipolar. any thoughtson how I keep my mind in taced? And also I need so much help paying for her meds!!!!!!!

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Try your state Web site and look under aging services. The Family Caregiver Support Program is available in some form in all states. There should be contact information on the site for people locally who can help you decide what help is available.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support