The doctors have given my husband months to live. How can his bowel movements be more than what he is eating and drinking?

How can he be peeing and pooing more than he is eating? he hardly eats or drinks but has started lots of pee and poop. He has had ALZ since 07.. I care for him at home.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Please ask his doctor for help and also ask about getting hospice care for him. They will come to you home and volunteers will likely be available to give you breaks. You can get medical, emotional and spiritual support, and it's paid for (generally) by Medicare. Meanwhile, pose this same question to his doctor. Likely, his tissue is breaking down as his organs are failing him. Death is often a slow process. Please get help with his care so you can care for yourself, too.