What documents do I need to assume full legal control of all belongings for my elderly sister including ability to make medical decisions?

Asked by

She sold her home to me via a quitclaim deed and we set up a trust with me as grantee. What other documents do I need.

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
Top Answer
You need Durable Power of Atty and Medical Power of Atty if she is still competent to sign such documents. If not, you will need to go to court for guardianship.
You will also need Durable Financial Power of Attorney.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support