My mother lost her fight with cancer May 6th. Have my parents found each other once more in Heaven?

After caring for my mom for over 2 1/2 years , she lost her fight with cancer on May 6th . I`m having some what of a problem with wanting to know that they found each other once more . Everyone keeps telling me they have but I really need to know for myself I guess . I know shes not in pain anymore and I know my Dad has to be in Heaven and I also know she has to be there as well . But have they found each other . I really need to know so I can rest easy that shes not scared and that they have found each other once again. She missed him so so much .

18

Answers

well, if she wants to be around him then yes I am sure she has found him. There are those people I would not want to be around, for all Eternity, and it is my personal belief that when I get to Heaven I won't have to deal with them anymore (or, they and I will have some type of magically "healed" relationship which was not possible here on Earth). Heaven is definitely not going to have any room for grudges, that's for sure!

What a comforting thread. I lost my mother (yet another Anna!) a little over two weeks ago. Daddy died this time last year, one month short of their 71st wedding anniversary. She was devastated without him and I knew she wouldn't stay 'here' too long once he was gone. Every time I start thinking of her, I'm so comforted by the fact that I know she is with him again that I just can't grieve them - only miss them for whatever time I have left here on earth.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss and rest assured that there was a jubilant reunion when she left her tired, sick body behind! Liz

My Mother passed away May 9th of this year. I too have wondered is my Mom now in heaven with her loved ones or do we go somewhere else until that day Jesus comes back. In some parts of the bible it says on that day of the rapture when Jesus comes back those who have died will meet him first and then those who are alive on earth will follow.

That leads me to think that our loved ones are not there yet. Am I right or wrong about this?

She WON her fight with Cancer. She is perfect now. To answer your question we are not supposed to have all the answers.

My mother won her battle with Cancer May 11th. Stay strong

BLT, I truly believe your parents are together for eternity.
When I was comforting my dad as he was near the end, I of course told him loved him, but also to go be with his beloved mama. (He knew how much I loved my grandma.) I told him she was waiting for him with a big hug, right at the feet of God. Little did I know that in the next six months, eight other family members would join him in heaven. I am sure they are all together, having a beautiful family reunion.

Heaven is revealed as a social place, where enjoyment and fellowship are set forth under the figure of a feast. Jesus said: “And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 8:11). Assuredly, the patriarchs and prophets knew each other at this holy festival, and so will the saved from every quarter of the earth.

BLT this is the best I can give you. Be at peace if you can.

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR BELOVED MOTHER IS NOT AFRAID AND THAT SHE HAS FOUND HER HUSBAND(YOUR DADDY) ALREAD AND THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER IN HEAVEN FOR THE ETERNITY. AMEN. if you want/need more assurance talk to a minister or father (the church-you go to or just visit one and talk to the person in charge-minister or father) .please do it because believe me-this will bring more assurance to you=peace of mind.

you'll know for sure - read the bible so little of us do - even christians - we are so lazy-good luck

Nursing homes provide services for those who need medical assistance, nursing care, and rehabilitation. Would it be right decision to put a loved on into a nursing home if they cant be properly cared at home.
http://www.nursinghomecenters.org/

Thank you Anne (speaking of coincidences... my mother's name was/is Anna) and I also know that my mother is in heaven as well. But as prepared as I "thought" I was for her passing, I was still taken aback. And well let's just say that I am so thankful for the endless 'mini tapes' of my conversations with Mom that I can now listen to, and the short videos..and the thousands of pictures that I have too. Oh and all her recipes, and letters she wrote to me (remember when people actually did that? LOL)

But I also, I know the struggles and challenges you speak of, Mom was less than happy these last few months, but believe me, the decades of GOOD memories will outweigh anything odd or 'bad' that happened. Once when she was complaining... I told her to 'get it all out here on earth' so she won't have to worry about it in heaven and so she would have said all she needed to say to anyone here (me included). And quite honestly, she could have 'pee'd in my shoes and I wouldn't have said a word!

We had a wonderful relationship while she was here with me on earth, and I know that once "I" am in heaven with her that relationship will continue right where we left off (the good ole days of course!)

So cherish all the memories you can, make some new ones, and all that you do with them will be your lasting reminders of them here on earth!