If I have my father as a dependent on my taxes, am I responsible for his medical bills?

Asked by

Does delcaration of an elder for taxes hurt his ability to get state and federal aid for services he needs? Will I as the one who has him as a dependent be held responsible for his bills?

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
An elder lawyer can and should answer these questions. Or you can look it up in your state's Laws Annotated.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support