Dad gets social security, and I had to quit my job to take care of him, how can I get paid for taking care of him?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 2 of 2
check out on, his social security can pay for you and also medicare can too. you dont have to quit your job go parttime. look at my answers i recieve from people, look at my profile through aging care. dd-214 form visit i hope this can help you.
Katy: Great info!! The 2nd link doesn't work..

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support