Where can I complete caregiver training?

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
google caregiver training and/or certification for your area.
Top Answer
Personally, I took CNA & HHA certification courses through ROP (Regional Occupational Training).
Because A&P at the local junior college had a horrendous waiting list, I took animal vet tech course by correspondence. After all, the A&P musculoskeletal, respiratory, cardiovascular, etc., systems of the body are essentially the same.
I also took massage certification courses at at a local Massage College, which included A&P. And, massage knowledge doesn't hurt ones Care-giving.
I've also been a "med lecture junkie" for both alternative & traditional med lectures in my area - as well as tele-seminars & webinars.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support