Anyone know where we can get financial support with my mother's bills and/or caregiving?

Anyone know where we can get financial support with my mother's bills and/or caregiving? Over the past 5 years we have called every government agency and also looked at private support without much help. We get $250 a month from Dept of Aging. My mother's deficit is about $1,000 a month. She has no savings, that is gone. No house, I purchased that and that $$ is gone, but naturally, she still lives there. Seems she make too much $$ (what a joke), about $30,000 a year.

Wow be thankful you get anything. I have never heard of that before. What state are you in? My mom only makes $12,000 and we have been told that is too much for help.
She lives in PA.
It is great that you get any help. As you read on the boards here I think you will find most of us end up paying out of pocket. I certainly feel for you. I had to leave my career 10 years ago, for my mom to move in with me. Just found the group a week or so ago and there is lots of help to be found. Hang in there.