Can we get reimbursed for caring for our mother at home after hip her has been broken?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
You may or may not be able to get paid depending on the state that you live in. Do a google search or look in the phone book for your Area Agency on Aging in your county and call them to find out more information. They should be able to tell you what your state regulations are and if financial aid is even available in your state to help those caring for elderly parents.

Also, this article should help guide you in the right direction:

The AgingCare Team

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support