Is assisted living the best place for my brother who has a head injury to live?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Some assisted living centers may be able to help him, but likely he needs more nursing care than that. Many nursing homes have younger people who need help. You could investigate the local options. At the very least, look into getting in-home help. He's likely on disability, so there should be some funding through that for some care.


Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support