My home still has mortgage and I can't give it to my daughter. Can I assign it to her?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You should see an estate attorney who knows Medicaid rules, as likely that is what you have in mind. If you are "assigning" it to her, your mortgage company will have to be involved, too, I would think. I'd advise seeing an attorney first, and if he or she thinks it's possible, check with your lender. Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support